- Significant increase of revenues by 37.5 per cent to 113.0 million Euros
- EBIT grows by 30.4 per cent to 21.9 million Euros
- Strong marketing and expanding distribution network
- Further revenue growth and stable EBIT margin expected for 2013...
Hamburg, 28 March 2013 – FAST Casualwear AG, a thriving manufacturer of casual footwear and apparel in China, recently signed a new distribution contract with a distributor situated in Beijing. In cooperation with the new distributor, FAST plans to open between five and ten new...
- Revenues rise by 42.5% to EUR 83.3 million
- EBIT margin increases significantly to 24.1%
- Net profit growth of almost 50.0% to EUR 14.0 million
- Strong production and expanding distribution network
- Further increase of revenues expected for...
- Enhanced revenues of EUR 83.3 million representing a growth rate of 42.5%
- EBIT margin grows up significantly to 24.1%
- Expansion of distribution network leads to further growth
FAST Casualwear AG, a thriving manufacturer of casual footwear and apparel in China, has introduced the new spring collection 2013. The new products were well received by industry experts and the order intake supports the company’s expectation of continuous strong sales growth.
- Revenues increase by 38.0% to EUR 54.0 million
- EBIT margin improves to 27.8%
- New distributors support further growth
- Gross proceeds amounting to EUR 5 million
- Market capitalisation of around EUR 55 million
- IPO in the Prime Standard
- Thriving manufacturer of casual footwear and apparel in China
- Revenues of more than EUR 82 million in 2011
- EBIT of EUR 16.8 million
- Further growth expected in 2012