Hamburg, February 17, 2014 – FAST Casualwear, a manufacturer of casual footwear and apparel in China, proves its position as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). According to the latest OEM order of a renowned European retail group, FAST Casualwear is assigned to produce...
Hamburg, 11 February 2014 – The Berlin Stock Exchange published a warning notice on its website in January regarding the trading of shares of FAST Casualwear AG. According to the publication on its website, the Berlin Stock Exchange has observed that the trading of the shares of...
Hamburg, January 16, 2014 – FAST Casualwear successfully concluded the contract as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) with a renowned European retail group. FAST had announced the planned signing of the contract in October 2013. The contract with a term of two years makes...
Hamburg, January 13, 2014 – FAST Casualwear AG, a manufacturer of casual footwear and apparel in China, plans to expand the distribution of its products to popular Chinese online shopping platforms in order to strengthen the sales of its FAST branded products.
Hamburg, December 13, 2013 - As announced on October 14, 2013, FAST Casualwear successfully carried out a capital increase for cash by 880,000 Euros to 12,200,000 Euros issued by 880,000 new shares at a price of 1.25 Euros by using the authorized capital.
- Revenues of 80.0 million Euros
- EBIT margin of 18.0 per cent
- Cash flow increased significantly to 10.2 million Euros
- Guidance slightly adjusted for the full year 2013
- Super-lightweight and highly elastic rubber secures longevity of shoe soles
- Certificate of Invention Patent expected for 2014
- Potential reduction of material costs for shoe soles
Hamburg, 14 October 2013 – Upon corresponding application the Local Court in Cologne has appointed Mrs. Nanyan Ding and Mr. Tsz Piu Wong as Members of the Supervisory Board until the next General Meeting. They follow Dr. Stefan Söhn (Chairman) and Chao Lu who left the...
- Revenues of 53.9 million Euros on previous year’s level
- EBIT decreased by 28.1 per cent to 10.0 million Euros
- EBIT margin within the guidance
- Sales of own FAST casualwear products increased
- Outlook for 2013 confirmed
- Revenues remain stable at 53.9 million Euros
- EBIT amounts to 10.0 million Euros with an EBIT margin of 18.5 per cent