The Board of Directors is currently comprised of three members:
Wing Chi CHONG // CEO and founder of the Company
Responsible for overall strategy
- Mr CHONG has over 25 years of experience in the sports and casual footwear industry. From 1983 to 1990, he was engaged in the wholesale business of shoes. In 1990, he first joined Minqiao Trade Co., Ltd. as a sales manager. After leaving the company, he set out to establish his own business by first setting up Jinjiang Wah Lei in 1993. In 1999, Mr CHONG incorporated Wah Lei Group in Hong Kong, expanding the business to the export of sports & fashion footwear to OEM customers in the US markets, and in 2001, he set up HK Rich Profit to expand the export of sports fashion footwear to the international markets. Mr CHONG established Jinjiang Yiliyi in 2001, for the manufacturing of other footwear, and Fast Fujian in 2002, further expanding FAST’s business with the development of the proprietary brand “FAST”.
- In 2007, he obtained his diploma majoring in Business Administration from the International Business University of Beijing.
- Mr. CHONG has not held over the last five years and does not hold any additional mandates on administrative, management and supervisory bodies outside the Group.
Wenya ZHANG // Chief Operating Officer
Responsible for the operations of FAST.
- From 1987 to 1994, Mr ZHANG worked in Jingyi Horologe Factory of Shenzhen, Guangdong as their president in charge of overall operation and management. In 1995, he joined Huaxin Shoes Factory as a manager and was responsible for the factory operations. During his time with Huaxin Shoes Factory, he also assisted in the general operations of Wah Lei Shoes. In 2001, Mr ZHANG officially joined Wah Lei Shoes as the General Manager. As FAST sports fashion footwear and apparel gained more recognition, he was promoted as the General Manager of FAST Fujian in 2007 to further develop the proprietary FAST brand.
- Mr. ZHANG holds a diploma of business administration from the School of Continuing Education, Tsinghua University in 2009.
- He has not held over the last five years and does not hold any additional mandates on administrative, management and supervisory bodies outside the Group.